Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Amazing Trip to the Sky Tower

" Wow that's huge!! " I remember hearing some kids saying as we pulled up next to the Sky Tower.
I've got to admit it was pretty big! It could fit 37 school or normal town buses in it. That's BIG!
Apparently it weighed as much as 6000 elephants! WOW I wouldn't like to be under 1 elephant let alone 6000!
The bus drive there was really noisy. It included a couple of kids singing or humming to the songs on the radio that the bus driver put on.People were shouting over the noise trying to talk. Some people were just sitting there quietly because they have nothing to talk about with their friends.
It was really freaky when my friend and I started jumping on the glass that you were supposed to look down on in the Sky Tower. You could have walked on it but we decided to have more fun.
We also watched a 14 min video about how the Sky Tower was built.
I had a lot of fun in the Sky Tower and I know I will hopefully go back someday again!!!






No comments: