Tuesday, September 20, 2011

at Sky city:>

 Yesterday was the first day in several years that I had been to the Sky Tower .As I was saying it is so exciting especially not remembering what it looks like .So as I got to school the bell rang.I ran into class . I still had to work through to when the morning tea bell rang. We all ate our morning tea and left on the bus .All the girls sang in the bus and before I knew it I was able to take photos on my phone . Soon we arrived. The instructor showed us around and we watched a little show .Next we went up the biggest lift I had ever been on. It was so big I felt like I was floating in mid air . Then we got to the top witch was at the sky deck. Everyone ran to  the window with excitement. People took tons of pictures including me .Soon we had to go in the refuge room which was really speical for us because we are the only people allowed inside it .They told us what it was used for and why. We went back down the lift to say thank you  then we left with all our memories on our phones and cameras .
That was a great adventure.

No comments: