Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A perfect visit to the Sky Tower

It was Tuesday the 20th September. The perfect day to go to the Sky Tower.
I woke up and looked outside at the nice shiny day thinking it was just an ordinary day but when I got to school everyone was telling me ''We're going to the Sky Tower '' So when the bell went I quickly did my  work and got ready for the Sky Tower trip. Then off we went. On the way there I was sitting with Georgia
on the bus. It was fun on the bus because Georgia and I were taking photos of big buildings.
When we got there we saw a movie and learnt a few new things, then we went up to level 41 and looked at some big buildings. On the way back down we went down to the refuge room. In there we learnt some other new things like there was a ball like thing that goes on the top of the Sky Tower that gets most of the lightning strikes and brings it to the ground. Most of the things I already knew but one thing I did learn is that ''I'm afraid of heights''!

No comments: